Seven months into marketing year 2020/21, USDA currently forecasts total U.S. wheat exports will reach 26.8 million metric tons (MMT), which, if realized, would be 2% more than 2019/20 and 7% more than the 5-year average. As of Dec. 24, U.S. wheat commercial sales are 9% ahead of last year’s pace at 20.6 MMT, led by hard red winter (HRW), hard red spring (HRS) and white wheat (soft and hard).
Tehran – The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), as part of its ongoing efforts in supporting Iran to enhance its national capabilities to adapt and mitigate climate change, provides another training opportunity for Iranian experts, enhancing their knowledge and skills to scale up climate investment for the agricultural and rural development sectors, leverage partnerships with global funding bodies, and build climate-resilient development pathways.
- Government fulfilled every promise made to people
- FAO, WHO recommend five steps to ensure food safety
- Iran to deploy mapping system to monitor key crop cultivation area
- WASDE Wheat: Higher Domestic Use, Lower Ending Stocks
- Purchasing 8.2 million tons of wheat in the crop year 2019-2020
- 600 Trillion Rials (around 2.5 billon USD), the Market Value of the Transportation Industry
- Home-baked bread in Irans rural areas
- Rice harvest season in Southeastern Iran