MOSCOW, RUSSIA — Russia has produced some of the highest quality wheat for the first time since the start of the season, with the dry summer boosting protein content, Reuters reported, citing country officials.
BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA — Argentina’s wheat production is expected to reach record levels in 2021-22 along with wheat exports, according to a report from the US Department of Agriculture’s Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS).
ALMATY, KAZAKHSTAN — Kazakhstan’s drought-challenged 2021 wheat crop will be boosted by high stocks and Russian grain imports, Reuters reported.
- Russia harvests high-protein wheat
- Argentina expects record 2021-22 wheat, corn production
- Thailand rice production recovers from drought
- Scientists predict record wheat production this season in India
- FAO forecasts record wheat production in 2021
- IGC: Global grain stocks to drop to five-year low
- Tender Ads
- Ukraine soybean production on the rise