BANGKOK, THAILAND — After being challenged with a two-year drought, Thailand’s rice production is expected to rebound in the 2021-22 marketing year, according to a Global Agricultural Information Network report from the US Department of Agriculture (USDA).
Scientists of Indian Institute of Wheat and Barley Research (IIWBR), Karnal, are hopeful that the wheat production will cross 112 million tonnes (MT) against 107.06 million tonnes of the previous year
ROME, ITALY — Global wheat production is expected to reach a new record of 780 million tones in 2021, according to a preliminary forecast issued March 4 by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. The record forecast reflects an anticipated rebound in production in the European Union that is expected to more than offset weather-impacted production prospects for output in the Russian Federation.
- IGC: Global grain stocks to drop to five-year low
- Tender Ads
- Ukraine soybean production on the rise
- Ukraine grain exports down in 2020-21 season
- Australia raises wheat crop estimate to new record
- Shipping costs set to rise in 2021
- TDAP gets GI registration certificate for Basmati
- Iran calls for Pak investment on Iranian border, trade zone