LONDON, ENGLAND — Global grain stocks are forecast to finish the 2020-21 marketing year at a five-year low at 609 million tones, according to the International Grains Council’s (IGC) most recent Grain Market Report released on April 29.
KIEV, UKRAINE — A change in tax legislation has made Ukrainian soybean production more profitable and led to a 21% planting increase, according to a Global Agricultural Information Network (GAIN) report from the US Department of Agriculture (USDA).
- FAO forecasts record wheat production in 2021
- Ukraine grain exports down in 2020-21 season
- Australia raises wheat crop estimate to new record
- Shipping costs set to rise in 2021
- India on pace for record wheat production
- TDAP gets GI registration certificate for Basmati
- Iran calls for Pak investment on Iranian border, trade zone
- FAO Empowers Iranian Farmers to Improve Agriculture Water Productivity, Reduce Water Withdrawal in Qazvin Plain