BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA — Argentina’s wheat production is expected to reach record levels in 2021-22 along with wheat exports, according to a report from the US Department of Agriculture’s Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS).
ALMATY, KAZAKHSTAN — Kazakhstan’s drought-challenged 2021 wheat crop will be boosted by high stocks and Russian grain imports, Reuters reported.
LONDON, ENGLAND — Wheat planted area in Britain is forecast to expand by 26% in 2021 to 1.74 million hectares, according to a survey issued by the Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (AHDB) on July 8.
- Argentina expects record 2021-22 wheat, corn production
- Thailand rice production recovers from drought
- Scientists predict record wheat production this season in India
- FAO forecasts record wheat production in 2021
- IGC: Global grain stocks to drop to five-year low
- Tender Ads
- Ukraine soybean production on the rise
- Ukraine grain exports down in 2020-21 season