Iran (GTC), Guaranteed purchase of wheat in 31 provinces in Iran with a growth of 31 percent compared to the spring of last year, exceeded 3 million and 663 thousand tons.
Iran (GTC) - Guaranteed purchase of wheat from Farmers all over the country reached more than 3 million tons and worth more than 35 thousand billion Tomans.
- All eyes on the Black Sea
- Thailand rice exports expected to rise sharply
- India to supply wheat to Afghanistan
- US per capita flour consumption climbed in 2020
- Iran offers to assist India in food aid to Afghanistan
- Millers to gather in South Carolina for spring conference
- Pakistan posts record rice production
- Russian wheat, corn tax up to $94.90/mt, $69/mt, barley down